• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hiya, I'm Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLerDaily

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought this would be a better time than ever to introduce myself to everyone. If you couldn't tell from the title of the thread, my names Tyler, but I also go by nicknames such as Tye, Ty-ty, Tler, and others that I can't think of at the moment. :confused:

I currently live in the United States, Illinois specifically, and I will be turning 17 within the next few weeks...
My hobbies include: Running (Track), hiking, biking, Playing MCSG, and being a YouTuber.
I'm also planning on being a graphic designer, and have some experience with programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, etc. If you ever need any advice or help, let me know!

I think you'll find I can be quite the fun person to talk to and I look forward to meeting a lot of you in the coming weeks/months. Feel free to start a conversation with me, I promise I don't bite! (at least not a lot... kidding)...

See you in-game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci