• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hit detection (Patch 3.3.3)

Minecraft Username
ichglaubethoreee
Affected Regions
Europe
Affected Server(s)
Affected Map
Holiday Resort (24 player)
Time & Date
25/12/2019 00:20 YEKT (UTC +5) ||| 24/12/2019 23:06 YEKT
Minecraft Version
1.7.6 - 1.7.10

REVER5E

Spectator
Reaction score
Affected servers: EU34 (video #1) and EU10 (video #2). I couldn't put 2 different server IDs in the form for some reason,

Brief description: both issues are caused by NCP (and so are other bugs like chest glitch and rubberbanding on carpets/slabs/stairs), which MCSG's anticheat is based on. Hypixel had a similar issue about 2 years ago where hits in the back from 2.7-3.0 blocks didn't register at all.

Video #1:
Every time I get particles I was supposed to get a hit since the player I was attacking was well within my reach distance.
Caused by a badly configured reach check.

Video #2:
Whenever you move your crosshair quickly and precisely, none of your hits register despite being in the hitbox. Only the first and the last one registered, and guess what they both have in common? I barely moved my crosshair. At least 3 more hits were supposed to land and I would've killed the guy earlier.
Caused by a badly configured triggerbot/killaura check.

Wiffy

Tribute
Reaction score
if you wernt such a baboon you could of easily hit them noob!!

Ziviik

Spectator
Reaction score
yea same thing when u go to shoot a bow, if u move fast while shooting it it wont shoot

IlicMaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you stupid excuses of devs fix the server anytime soon? If you cannot solve the problem at least hire a competent dev who has some brains
Don't disrespect the Developers, they're working on fixing the bug and will come to a solution soon, just be patient.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci