• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Highway Survival Games Chest Route

Smithtainment

Survivor
Reaction score
Sup guys, I've noticed a lot of people hate this map for some reason, no idea why. This chest route will sometimes get you full tier 2 in under 1-2 minutes (or less) depending if you get the chests at corn and grab the tier 1 chests on the way. I'm not an expert at MCSG yet, I only started around a week 1/2 ago. I'm honestly only using this account for practice because I'm buying a whole new Minecraft account soon.

Anyway, here is the video.

The whole video isn't explaining the Chest Route, only a minute or 2 of it. But yeah, this map is really good I just think people don't have solid chest routes for it. If you use my chest route, I promise you will be doing much better on this map.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I like this map. :3
It's "cozy" for lack of a better word. Plus there's an enchant table! :D

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
i love this map!

Smithtainment

Survivor
Reaction score
The map is good guys :p I think most people always go the long chest routes. There are other routes, but I've found this one to be the safest/best route to go since no one does it.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My chest route is amazing, just really long. 3 Tier two chests and a crafting table!

Smithtainment

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I know the one you're talking about. The reason I take this one tho is to get tier 2 quick and start dropping people fast that team and are decently geared.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci