• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi plis read this is impo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Unfortunately it is. However questionable it may be, people that aren't using a hacker client that are teamed with someone who is, is allowed. This is because it would be a very unfair ban for these few reasons.

1: We have no clue whether they just teamed in the lobby and the team-mate had no clue that he was using a hacked client, due to lack of knowledge.

2: They could be just internet friends on a first name basis and may believe the player is just really good and the hacker hasn't admitted to his friend he is using a hacked client.

3: The player may be teaming with the hacker and may have knowledge of him using a hacked client, but the fact remains that it would be unfair to ban someone for teaming with a rule breaker since he isn't breaking any rules himself (We wouldn't ban someone for teaming with a player that was perm'd for abuse, modded client, etc).

However one thing I do not agree with is people using hacked accounts to boost the stats of another player. Recently I have seen this a lot of this on AU and I kid you not I was just going to forward the idea to Senior Staff before you made this thread. I believe in that certain scenario it is worthy of a ban (but there isn't a rule against it yet) but otherwise, not to try and encourage people to play with hackers, is technically not against the rules. But if your looking for a good reputation in the community I would recommend against that.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!
Unfortunately, this is not the correct place to report a hacker. If you wish to do so, please report them at report.mcgamer.info and use the template provided. Your evidence has been edited out to protect the identity of the offender and in the meanwhile has been forwarded to other staff members to review.
You'll also find the answer to your original question in CoDsNo65 's post above.

Question answered; thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci