• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi hehe

Orb

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey!! You might see me in survival games as idc, bff or on rare occasions Anxious. There's no introductions section so I put one in SG idk..... Hopefully that's allowed??? lmao:cautious:

p.s I'm annoyed that the username idc is taken on here. I wanted my name to be my Minecraft username :\

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Heyo, Welcome to MCGamer! Introduction are usually done in the "Community Corner", but don't worry I've alerted a moderator to have your thread moved of there :)

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums ! :) Enjoy your stay ~

William

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there! Nice to see a new face around here. Hope you enjoy your time here, and just send me a message if you need help.
If you'd like to change your forum name then you can PM Razzledgirl or CAmadeusA or email [email protected]. Say what you want your name to be and it will be handled! :)
Thread Moved to Community Corner.

Thanks MoLoToV ;)

Have a nice day!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I didn't check myself, but if idc is a forum account that was created like 3 years ago and hasn't logged in since then, you can post a message on an admin's wall asking for your name to be changed and for that account's name to be changed to something else. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci