• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey There!

KqptainKreeper

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, for those of you who dont know me (Alot of you) Im Kqptain :p

I currently am getting back into the MCSG life style!

Now, i left around the stat reset, (Dont ask about my stats, let's just say siblings suck) went to Nexus (Im alot better than you think) But, ill start from the beginning

This was probably the 2nd server i joined on MC, and played here for about 4 or so months (Not winning a single game) then left for SSundee's server, i eventually left for Nexus. When V2 came out, i left for here, and occasionally won. This was around the time when Huahwi uploaded "Im back, and it's about damn time" and people were spamming in chat :p I eventually looked him up, and learned to actually pvp :p

I played a mix of here and Badlion, then eventually left for V2 after a while. People say i tryhard there, but i really dont. I play for fun, and i only "tryhard" when im nearing another 100 wins. Current;y, im 10 away from 1000 wins there. -SNIP-

Around a few weeks ago, i started playing Badlion a little bit more, then eventually came here, gathering around, 8 wins within a day or so, tryharding.

Now a little about me :p

Im 16 years of age, im a big Star Wars nerd XD, im a brony (Dont judge, im not one of those spammers,or cloppers, they disgust me.) And, im not afraid to speak my mind if someone speaks against me outside of PM.

That's just the basics about me :p

I hope to enjoy my time on both the server and website!

Last edited by a moderator:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome back! If you ever have any questions or concerns, you can always PM me or any other person that offers their help :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey, Kqptain! Welcome back, hopefully you enjoy all of the things that have changed since you were gone- and there's more exciting stuff coming soon!

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome Kaptain, I never really watched MLP but everyone enjoys different things I guess x) Hope you enjoy your time on here!

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Hey, for those of you who dont know me (Alot of you) Im Kqptain :p

I currently am getting back into the MCSG life style!

Now, i left around the stat reset, (Dont ask about my stats, let's just say siblings suck) went to Nexus (Im alot better than you think) But, ill start from the beginning

This was probably the 2nd server i joined on MC, and played here for about 4 or so months (Not winning a single game) then left for SSundee's server, i eventually left for Nexus. When V2 came out, i left for here, and occasionally won. This was around the time when Huahwi uploaded "Im back, and it's about damn time" and people were spamming in chat :p I eventually looked him up, and learned to actually pvp :p

I played a mix of here and Badlion, then eventually left for V2 after a while. People say i tryhard there, but i really dont. I play for fun, and i only "tryhard" when im nearing another 100 wins. Current;y, im 10 away from 1000 wins there. -SNIP-

Around a few weeks ago, i started playing Badlion a little bit more, then eventually came here, gathering around, 8 wins within a day or so, tryharding.

Now a little about me :p

Im 16 years of age, im a big Star Wars nerd XD, im a brony (Dont judge, im not one of those spammers,or cloppers, they disgust me.) And, im not afraid to speak my mind if someone speaks against me outside of PM.

That's just the basics about me :p

I hope to enjoy my time on both the server and website!
Welcome, MCGamer loves you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci