• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey, I'm Purge.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I've been meaning to create one of these introductory threads for a while but never really got to it, and since it's 6am when I'm writing this, I talk/post better in the morning. Anyways, enjoy, or not; I don't really care :x

I'm Purge, I also go by Garren if you'd like to call me that. I'm 13 years old, I am addicted to Final Fantasy, and Pokemon. I've been playing MCSG for a while, way before I joined the forums and I'm starting to feel that MCSG is becoming my home more and more everyday. (sappy moment right there.). My favorite maps have to be SG2 and Avaricia, and if you'd like to see me in-game, I am on the US servers most of the time, sometimes CA if US is down. Anyways, that's pretty much it for my introduction. I'm not really good with these, so forgive me if this was horrible. :c

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Ohai I teamed with you and you died and i got trapped in a piston! And i waited for DM. I slaughtered one guy in full iron dia sword. And Snikkz Killed me afterwards. Kthnxbai

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Garruge. Garren and purge together. I liked your little story.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci