• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello i'm Mragezer AKA ragezane

Have you seen me before this thread

• Total voters

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there guys its MrRagezer also known as my IGN ragezane. I play on the Australian servers although I live in Auckland New Zealand. I have been playing MCSG for around 2 months and I have been on the forums for 2 months as well I have around 100 messages on the forums and just over 100 likes and 8 followers.

Now to how I found the server I first played on Xrpmx13's server but servers were filling up to quickly so on Google I searched Minecraft hunger games and surprise surprise MCSG came up first so I clicked on it on made a forum account and clicked on servers and still remember it was AU3 I first played on I was 4th and I thought I was good so I played again and again. Suddenly I had 4 wins and that's when I posted my first message on a clan called DireWolves which was owned by Daltkw2000 he still accepted me for trial even though the wins (with exceptions) was 70

So I played the game with Dalt and I did well I got 2 kills of spawn and another 2 kills I was accepted and I was Sooooooooooooo happy.#ShortParagraph

so then I became active on the forums to check the clan page most of the time but I did post other times as well. Then sadly the clan disbanded the next clan I joined was #Chimeras Which was also owned by Daltkw2000 but disbanded after a day so I won't go into detail. Then I joined #MentukyUnited Which didn't go to well no clan battles or anything so again I won't go into detail Then I made my own clan called #MightyGiants which is going well.

So that's the end of my story I have 40 wins out of around 670 games so I am decent
here's my YouTube account
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRagezer (will start to upload soon)

Some people I would like to thank

Daltkw2000 awesome clan leader
tonytyler really good teammate
DoubleEss again a really good teammate

So yeah 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci