• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide - What to Post in SGC Discussions

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I've seen way too many posts that don't pertain to the subject of SGClassic. Before posting in this section, ask yourself these questions:
  • Does it provide an SGC Question, Answer, or Information?
  • Is it SGC related?
  • Is it best suited for this section?
If you answered no to any of these, then you shouldn't be posting it here, a few hundred examples of what NOT to post can be found in this discussions thread, and are marked with the 'locked' icon.
Here are a few examples of what NOT to post and where it SHOULD go:
  • My donation didn't come, help! - General Support
  • How do I join a server? - General Support
  • Banned for NO REASON! - Ban Appeals
  • How to be a PRO pvper - Tips and Strategies (SGC or MCSG)
  • HACKER ON US5913!!!! - Report Abuse
  • Community Poll - Ban Teams? - Community Corner
If you want to post one of these, post it somewhere else, not here. Too many people use this as a place to post where mods won't see it, or they think it's the 'catch all' category. IT ISN'T, SO QUIT POSTING RANDOM CRAP IN HERE!

If you want to post one of the following, be my guest:
  • Classic Suggestions
  • My Opinion on SGC
  • SGC Clans - Should we add them?
  • Other SGC related topics.
Pretty much anything related to SGC that isn't tips and tricks is welcome in this section, but please, stop the spam of pointless threads that have already been made 598 times and don't even belong here. I know people aren't in the know when it comes to ban disputes and the like, but seriously, read the subforum name: SGClassic Discussions, it's pretty clear that they want you discussing SGC here, not your ban appeal, or the school bully hacking on us3109. We like getting those threads, just not here, post in the right section, if you don't, you look like a 9 year old that can't read or has no respect for rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci