• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Griefs

JamesBros789

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been griefed by someone that I did not add onto my plot. I am pretty sure he hacked the server to be able to put water all over my sick hotel and he ruined half of it. I rebuilt it but I don't want this to happen to anyone else, so has anyone else been griefed with water like this? If so post their name in the thread and we can hopefully stop this from happening.

kristoniface

Survivor
Reaction score
Unless you have evidence that they weren't added to the plot and they were griefing (recording video and putting /plot info as he's griefing), there's really not much I can do. Griefing within itself isn't against the rules unless they have not been added to the plot; chances are, they were added at the time they griefed, which makes it the owner's fault for adding them. If you recorded it, though, I'll happily look into it for you.

Sorry for your troubles,
Kristen / kristoniface

inceptfinn

Spectator
Reaction score
so your allowed to grief watever you want but not allowed to make hotels for ppl?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci