• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

graphic drawing

Reaction score
Hey guys banana here and i was thinking about starting to make some avatars the only problem is I dont know what to make them on. For example I heard about people using wacom tablet . But which one if anybody has one too recomend. Or something like photoshop. Ill make an avatar for anyone who can suggest something.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I use photoshop and the pen tool to make lines that Kind of imitate the ones that the wacum makes.
This is a tutorial that i used to learn how to do it. it is good

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sometimes use pencil and paper as a rough draft, and use Photoshop for the digital version.

Anyways, I'd love an avatar drawing. c:

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
Double post of the same post?! What is this!

I made my avatar.. he's very blocky.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Use pencil and the make darker line with pens. Copy them into photoshop cs4 or cs6.

Or buy wacom bamboo graphic tablet pen & touch. If you are going t buy graphic tablet buy manga version. For 10€ more you will get 2 good programs for making avatars.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's one that i did using the pen tool and the tutorial. It is kinda sketchy cause i didn't spend much time on it but here.
ARB1T3R.jpg

And here is one by BossWither (and i made the background and fixed the shading). He actually made a speed art of it on his channel. Check it out HERE
Bosswither mix.jpg

Hopefully these will give you some creative ideas.
-ARB1T3R

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MS paint. :3 No seriously photoshop, gimp, paint.net or maybe some random vector program.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci