• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold mine survival games

Bossgangsta

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys please don't steal this epic idea. My fraind had this idea and its amazing. If you want to help build this map then you can apply to be on the build team http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...ing-applications-to-join-team-titanium.35628/
We will have a private building server and everyone has full world edit and voxel sniper permitions. So either comment an application for the build team in this post or in the link post in order to help. So the basic concept is that the spawn will be at the surface where there is a old run down shack and other mining tools. There are railways going down a cave to the main mine!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci