• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GIANT JUNGLE MAP (WIP) *Pics

Do you like this map?

• Total voters

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey all! If you have not seen a post about this map before, WELCOME, Today i just got the John Smith Texture-pack [ http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1090503-32x-125-johnsmith-texture-pack-mod-support/ ] and i thought i should go around taking some screen-shots of the Map Progress, and it looks AWESOME!
These are the first real pictures i have posted in awhile, and the map has been coming around GREAT!! Hope you like it as much as we do. Enjoy, Feel free to leave your responeses and ideas!
Also feel free to apply for our Building team here: http://minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/building-team-for-jungle-biome-map-apply.1713/
Share this around :p

MC-Over-Viewer:
Just saving a spot for the video trailer:

Center at Almost Dusk:

Center at Almost Dawn:

Sneak Peak inside a Hidden Room:

Cabin Leading into Parkour!:

Our Redstone Practice Chamber:

Some Scenic:

Puzzles that test your Minecraft Knowledge:

TRICKY and DEATHLY Parkour:

Hidden Enchantment Room:

Hope you LOVE the pictures as much as I do!!

*Edit: There are some Chunk issues with some pictures, because i was in a rush because i had to get back to work! :p Sorry about that!

Vyn

Spectator
Reaction score
This looks awesome!! I love the jungle biomes. They have to be my favorite.

Vyn

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah I'll let my friends, who play Minecraft, know :)

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
Idea (if fire spreading is fixed): use a LONG redstone delay circuit and a dispenser with fire charges to ignite certain areas after the first night. It won't burn down the whole place, but you could nicely block off some areas with that.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
Love the pics i seen so far
should go apply for the team :p

EDIT: i have no pics of my work, it's all gone :(

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Idea (if fire spreading is fixed): use a LONG redstone delay circuit and a dispenser with fire charges to ignite certain areas after the first night. It won't burn down the whole place, but you could nicely block off some areas with that.
Thanks! we will keep that in mind, about halfway through the second day we where thinking?... so many goddamn repeaters lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci