• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Getting in Contact with Clan Staff

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! Have you ever had an issue with another clan that you need resolved quickly? Of course you have! Well, this guide will be going over the most efficient way of contacting a member of the Clan Staff to get any issues resolved as soon as possible. The two best platforms for contacting a Clan Staff member is the TeamSpeak (for any urgent issues, such as: DQ/redo discussions) and the forums (for any forum-related issues, such as: flame on clan threads or stolen thread formats).

TeamSpeak
Usually, there is at least one Clan Staff member on our TeamSpeak at all times. TeamSpeak is the best way of getting in contact with a Clan Staff member as you will be able to talk to them, rather than messages. The following are the steps to take to get in contact with a Clan Staff member:

1. Connect to our TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net).
  2. Find a member of the clan staff. Clan staff members will have a tag that says "[Clan Staff]" next to them. They will also have a rank that looks like this:
  3. To contact them, you can either poke them or message them. Poking them is the best way to notify them as it opens a new window. To poke them, right click on their name and select "Poke Client". Poke them something along the lines of "Hey, I have a clan issue. Could you please help me?"
  4. Most Clan Staff members will respond to you, however, some may just move you into a meeting room so that you can explain the issue to them.
  5. If for some reason a Clan Staff member is not available, repeat steps 2-4 unless you are told that the Clan Staff member will contact another member for you.
  6. If no clan staff member is online, you can poke any staff member and see if they can get you in contact with one of us through Slack.
Upon getting in contact with a Clan Staff member, explain the issue, provide all evidence, and cooperate with them to resolve the issue.

Forums
Sometimes a Clan Staff member isn't available. However rare it is, you may need to go to the forums and message an available Clan Staff member to resolve your issue.
The following are the steps to message a Clan Staff member:

1. Go to the conversation page (can be found under the little person icon on the tool bar on the top right), and add a new conversation.
  2. Type in the name of the Clan Staff member you wish to message. Generally, it is best to add multiple members so that one of them can get to it as fast as possible. A list of all Clan Staff members can be found here. A list of all online staff members can be found here.
  3. It is best to explain your issue initially and provide all evidence necessary to speed up the process of your issue being resolved.
If for some reason you don't get a response from a Clan Staff member, try to wait on TeamSpeak for a bit to see if a Clan Staff member will be on. You can also poke any staff member so that they can try to get a Clan Staff member on for you.

Clan Staff
A full list of the MCGamer clan staff can be found here:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-staff-our-involvement-with-clans.141425/

If you have an problems, feel free to message me on the forums or poke me on TeamSpeak; I'll be sure to help you at my earliest convenience.

Huge thanks to Scott for making this thread originally.

Regards,
-Braden, Clan Staff member

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Why didn't we have this in 2013 when I played enough to be in clans?

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Yay! Now if we could establish some rules every clan must play by!

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
very helpful braden, thank you

now I just need to join a clan and put this to use!

Uxie

Survivor
Reaction score
who knew there were mods that know about the clan rules and such!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci