• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink?

• Yes

Votes: 115 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We have so many randomly generated, really sucky maps that shouldn't be on these servers. We used to have really high quality maps, and now we just get spammed with terrible maps. And now you're telling me some of these PMC maps are going to be official? No, just stop.

I'm mostly referring to maps like Asia Games, Hell Games, Freeze Island, and some other randomly generated maps that look like they're just naturally spawned with a building here and there. I don't know the names of these maps, no one does.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, I agree with you all Asia Games has brought shame to these servers, heres my opinion on it:
Mountains, randomly placed structures and water.
I agree that many maps should be removed, and if they do we will all be happy, but these are the 5 maps. that absolutely must be removed before they infect the other maps.

1. Asia Games (Blegh, default, default, default, structures!)
2. Moonlight Lake
3. Rugged Lands
4. Freeze Island (Annoying as hell on Ice)
5. Kharmunrah (Just....no.)

Oh, and, Hell games I somewhat like! :D

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, I agree with you all Asia Games has brought shame to these servers, heres my opinion on it:
Mountains, randomly placed structures and water.
I agree that many maps should be removed, and if they do we will all be happy, but these are the 5 maps. that absolutely must be removed before they infect the other maps.

1. Asia Games (Blegh, default, default, default, structures!)
2. Moonlight Lake
3. Rugged Lands
4. Freeze Island (Annoying as hell on Ice)
5. Kharmunrah (Just....no.)

Oh, and, Hell games I somewhat like! :D
Rugged Lands is well built

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci