• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

G'day

Whiplash_Ninja

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey peeps Whiplash_Ninja

Played MC single player cracked for a LOOOONG time, finally gone legit, 3 days in and all 3 on MCSG. Love it.

I am actually a decent player, but my internet is from a mobile phone wi-fi. So i never get kills, i dont let this dissuade me however i have a goal to learn the maps by the time i have decent connection, and then i will be a contendor of skill, however my stats will be atrocious.

I love building redstone, and structures. I have some awesome ideas for redstone puzzles never used before EVER that go along with riddles to be worked out. I predict any hard to open chest that i build, will take a week or two before its figured out (without destroying the blocks and learning the redstone) [Not a combination lock]

Look foward to getting involved in a few builds first, while slowly building my own SG map solo, once i have a bit of a feel for the community, i will open it up and invite some good builders to help.

Look forward to building with you guyz, look forward to fighting with you guyz, but most of all, looking forward to goin hungry!
-Whiplash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci