• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Friend gets kicked for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddy

Spectator
Reaction score
My friend, Emosnikas, and I like playing MCSG in these servers, but today we have encountered a problem. Every time we join a server - he gets kicked out for no reason. I was wondering if it was a bug or something. If so, could you fix it? We tried playing the game since 16:00 GMT + 2, and we succseeded only once. Any response would be appreciated.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
What is the message that he receives upon being kicked?

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Is he getting a message in minecraft when been kicked from the server?

Edit:- God damnit firedog :p

BigDaddy

Spectator
Reaction score
A couple of times he got something like "You've been kicked for being the perfect player to kick. ". He has just logged into a game to see the other message he gets. I'll post it here as soon as he gets it.

BigDaddy

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there a possibility that he gets kicked because he's using the same ip as me? He's at my house at the moment and he's using his laptop

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
There is a donor system in place and the perk for it a gauranteed spot on the severs but the way to do that is to kick a playreer already in the game. Sorry but the only thing to do is to kreeep trying or of course to donate.

BigDaddy

Spectator
Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is why is my friend the one who keeps getting kicked out, even though there are plenty of non donor players online, including me.

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
The person who logged in last will get kicked, I think. Well, that's what always happened to me.

BigDaddy

Spectator
Reaction score
Isn't that a bit unfair? Shouldn't the first person who logged in get kicked? That way people couldn't play for hours, and there would be a player rotation in the servers.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Well they keep the server running so they should get into the game. But it is kind of like a first-come first-serve basis.

The servers do reset after each game in order to fix a major bug, so perhaps you and your friend could stay in a game until the server resets and then wait for it to come back online and then be of the first to reconnect as you knew when it ended.

BigDaddy

Spectator
Reaction score
We do that, but there is some kind of a bug in the minecraft server list. We are shown that the server is still down when in fact it's online already, and even full.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
When the server resets, just have it added on your Minecraft Server list and keep refreshing until it comes back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci