• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

forums ban appeal help

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, this is Kcin and recently, my fellow cousin NickSharpx was banned from the MCG forums
he told me he's appealed the ban about a month and a half ago, got an automated response quickly and he is now waiting for an official response.
in the email, he said, it says that it USUALLy takes 1 to 7 business days, so he told me to make this thread to ask the staff or people in general how it really takes, because that "usually" is what concerns him the most

He was told by a famous member on the MCG ts (TheMangoTiger ) that another well known forumer appealed the ban a long time ago (6+ months he said) but he still got no response

so yeah, this thread was basically asked by my cousin nicksharpx, he didn't have the time to write an email to the support service to then wait for a reply, so he asked me to make this kinda stupid thread xD

have a nice day

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, a question like is best answered by an administrator. May I ask who Nick emailed about his dispute? Sometimes certain support emails are more flooded than others and emailing certain people could produce a quicker response

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, a question like is best answered by an administrator. May I ask who Nick emailed about his dispute? Sometimes certain support emails are more flooded than others and emailing certain people could produce a quicker response
[email protected] if I recally correctly
edit: just asked him on skype and yes, it's that one

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Gosh thats hard to say i miss Nick..

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
my post was removed and this still give me alerts.. why. -_-

Members online

No members online now.