• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For the Better of MCGamer

Fix MCGamer?

• Total voters

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, so where do I begin? Lets be honest here, MCGamer is dying out. So many youtubers have stopped recording on here, ex:ItsAustennn. And here are some things MCGamer could maybe fix to revive itself.

1. Let's just be honest here, no lies, some Staff Members are lazy and do nothing at all. MCGamer needs new staff, and needs to monitor everyone to make sure they do what they are supposed too. If this means making every staff member re-apply, then do so.

2. The no-cheat. MCGamer has been pretty laggy at times, and the no-cheat is not the best. Fix the no-cheat, I mean honestly, you have Developers for a reason.

3. Fix the glitches/bugs. The "Iron Sword" route is now destroyed on Demons Breeze because the Iron sword is no longer there, it would take 5 minutes to fix that, come on MCGamer. The stone sword tree on Valleyside, the stone sword is no longer there. Again, would take 5 minutes, but wait sorry that's "too" long to fix something.

4. The Hackers, get a custom hack plugin or something that would fix and get rid of hackers, oh and while your at it, get some of the lazy staff members off of their but, and have them stop eating cheetos.

5. Make MCGamer a better place. Advertise it more, and listen to the youtubers. That doesn't mean do everything youtubers want, but they have some good ideas sometimes.

So come on MCGamer, get your staff members off there lazy but, and have them do their job. Revive MCGamer, before it dies completely.​

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
I was told by some staff recently that a new Anti-Cheat was being worked on by the developers. If that's true I have no clue, but we can hope right? And the staff are (for the most part) pretty awesome, if they're AFK they are most likely handling something.

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Alright, so where do I begin? Lets be honest here, MCGamer is dying out. So many youtubers have stopped recording on here, ex:ItsAustennn. And here are some things MCGamer could maybe fix to revive itself.

1. Let's just be honest here, no lies, some Staff Members are lazy and do nothing at all. MCGamer needs new staff, and needs to monitor everyone to make sure they do what they are supposed too. If this means making every staff member re-apply, then do so.

2. The no-cheat. MCGamer has been pretty laggy at times, and the no-cheat is not the best. Fix the no-cheat, I mean honestly, you have Developers for a reason.

3. Fix the glitches/bugs. The "Iron Sword" route is now destroyed on Demons Breeze because the Iron sword is no longer there, it would take 5 minutes to fix that, come on MCGamer. The stone sword tree on Valleyside, the stone sword is no longer there. Again, would take 5 minutes, but wait sorry that's "too" long to fix something.

4. The Hackers, get a custom hack plugin or something that would fix and get rid of hackers, oh and while your at it, get some of the lazy staff members off of their but, and have them stop eating cheetos.

5. Make MCGamer a better place. Advertise it more, and listen to the youtubers. That doesn't mean do everything youtubers want, but they have some good ideas sometimes.

So come on MCGamer, get your staff members off there lazy but, and have them do their job. Revive MCGamer, before it dies completely.​
The new Senior Mods have been extremely active lately, don't worry everything will be fine! Chad had a Q&A on the teamspeak yesterday and most of these issues will most certainly be fixed in the future.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
I was told by some staff recently that a new Anti-Cheat was being worked on by the developers. If that's true I have no clue, but we can hope right? And the staff are (for the most part) pretty awesome, if they're AFK they are most likely handling something.
Some staff are amazing, and do their job. But there is about that 20% of staff that do nothing.

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Some staff are amazing, and do their job. But there is about that 20% of staff that do nothing.
Sadly, this is true. Although, if you take the massive amount of staff this server has, it's no surprise that some don't do their job.

Reaction score
"get a custom anti-cheat"
Did you even try to get actual information?
The Anticheat this server has is made by the developers and it has gotten so many fixes and improvements since it started.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
The Anticheat this server has is made by the developers and it has gotten so many fixes and improvements since it started.
Yes, but the anitcheat is horrible.

Yachty

Quantum
Reaction score
Most of the issues were addressed yesterday during Chad's Q&A and they will be dealt with in due time. If you see problems within the staff team don't hesitate to contact a Sr. Staff member about it. Keep in mind that you may not see some moderators due to timezones, and mods often take a Leave of Absence.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
And, I never once said get a custom anti cheat.

GamingForLaughs

Tribute
Reaction score

I agree 100%

Honestly, with the Hunger Games trilogy ending, and other servers like Badlion getting more support, it's time for MCSG to really fix their issues to provide a better community.

Luflexed

Platinum
Reaction score
You have valid points, however, fixing the iron sword on every single server and the stone sword on every single server will take a majority of time, considering they could be working on more important things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci