• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide For all donor support, please read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While our community might run on love, happiness, and the occasional pat on the head, our servers are nothing if not beastly machines. MCGamer offers over one hundred servers around the world for the community's benefit, but it's no easy feat. We always appreciate some help, and upgrading your account is one of them.

If you want to help out our community, please click here (you must be logged into your account) to upgrade your account through our forums. Every cent of every purchased rank goes back to the community to pay for servers and services to help make the community bigger, faster, and newer. As a show of our appreciation, members who purchase an upgrade will receive a number of perks, including priority joining, weighted voting, and a shiny new color in their names. All donations upgrades in game can take up to 24 hours to apply in game.

If you donated but not received your perk outside the 24 hours we promised you (including forum ranks), please email [email protected]. It is essential that you include your forum account name, your Minecraft username and the Paypal email used; if you do not, we do not know what account to change or how. We will adjust your time accordingly so you will make sure you will get your full month.​

Please refer this image to be sure you have your profile set up correctly. Most of you already did this by signing up but you will need to be sure that your Minecraft username is current or even listed:

If you PM me personally, I most likely will not receive it due to the volumes of messages I receive. This is why we set up a special account email so we can treat these requests at the highest priority.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci