• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FINDING HUAHWI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParticleMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey tributes I was just laying around browsing YouTube and wondering what could've happened to huahwi. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people fanboying over him, with illuminati and alien theories bouncing around my head about where he went, I just have idea for anyone who is that interested in knowing what happened.
Anyone who was a semi-regular viewer of huahwi's videos would know that he lives (lived, whatever) in New York. The New York Times is a newspaper read by hundreds of thousands of people a day. To put an ad in the newspaper can be done for a fairly cheap price, relatively easily.
My point is, is that if someone was dedicated enough they could put a photo in the newspaper of huahwi (see his twitter account for a picture), with a caption saying something like "do you know this man? Send an email to (email here) and claim $10 prize money!".
Because so many people read this newspaper, it'd almost be certain that someone knowing huahwi in real life would see, and almost as certain as that, someone would email in with his full name or contact details.
The next steps are simple, look up the name you received in a New York telephone directory, or try to find him through social media. Ask what you want to ask, say what you want to say.

Again, it's just a thought, I don't care if he comes back or not.

Last edited:

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
omfg, I don't care if he comes back or not (honestly) but somebody should do this LMAO

Also, my video in my signature clearly says where he's gone. wink wink wink

E

Ephiza

no offense dude but this is an insanely creepy thought. You are a bigger fanboy than illuminaughty theories

ParticleMC

Diamond
Reaction score
omfg, I don't care if he comes back or not (honestly) but somebody should do this LMAO
Yeah, same with me. To be honest I think he's a bit of a jerkoff by leaving without saying anything. It was just an idea :p

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Please lock this and stop making threads about huahwi... jeez

ParticleMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we please stop with all of these Huahwi threads, since all of these are absolutely pointless. He won't be coming back to MCSG.
It was just an idea I wanted to share, for anyone interested. I'm not promoting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci