• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell... for awhile

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer friends, it's been a fun ride here on MCGamer to be honest, but I think it's my time. I'm going to be leaving this community. But I might be coming back very soon. I'm going to be noting some people who have made my time here very, very special.​

TwistedRain - Dude, you were like a brother to me, we'd always come on and have fun, play around, and help out the community together. I had a fun ride down this path with you, and I hope you get moderator when the time comes.​

KingJamesPlayz - We'd always joke around and things, you were a good friend. I wish you good luck on your 2nd try applying for moderator. Don't forget me, but just remember all the things I've taught you young padawan. :p

SolarBleu - You're a big scrub, don't forget that. Anyways, good luck applying for moderator and keep helping out the community, you'll be a nice addition to the staff team. :)

--------​

Thank you for your time here everyone.
I hope we cross paths... another time,
Lubbers.​

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
forum sweat is real. Just kidding. See ya, hope you come back soon

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer friends, it's been a fun ride here on MCGamer to be honest, but I think it's my time. I'm going to be leaving this community. But I might be coming back very soon. I'm going to be noting some people who have made my time here very, very special.​

TwistedRain - Dude, you were like a brother to me, we'd always come on and have fun, play around, and help out the community together. I had a fun ride down this path with you, and I hope you get moderator when the time comes.​

KingJamesPlayz - We'd always joke around and things, you were a good friend. I wish you good luck on your 2nd try applying for moderator. Don't forget me, but just remember all the things I've taught you young padawan. :p

SolarBleu - You're a big scrub, don't forget that. Anyways, good luck applying for moderator and keep helping out the community, you'll be a nice addition to the staff team. :)

--------​

Thank you for your time here everyone.
I hope we cross paths... another time,
Lubbers.​
Farewell, man. Come back soon, we will be waiting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci