• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fall of the Ender Dragon

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
A few days ago, I had an idea for a map. It would be a very different map than any other. The map would be called "Fall of the Ender Dragon". Here are some facts:
  1. This map will take place in the End. Since no map has been built there before, this will give it a unique spin.
  2. The map will have no glass dome around it. The perimeters would be the edges of the island. Fall off, and you're dead! This would make the map a lot more challenging.
The reason why it would be called this is because once you defeat the dragon, a portal out will appear. That should be used as the cornucopia. Also, the main attraction of the map would be a giant monument dedicated to the fall of the ender dragon, with a giant replica of itself. Other things, such as survival shelters, and other things would be part of the map. I started building a concept idea, this is what I have so far. I want your guys' opinion so I can decide whether it's worth it to put this idea in motion. I will use no world-editing, and I would built it solo (unless somebody would like to help).

SneakyCaveman

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea!!!! Its new and could be really nice. ;) Good Luck!!!!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci