• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fall Map Update Vote Part 2!

Vote for your top 3 MCSG maps to return on 12/13!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please bring back hungry hills. I have this very vivid memory of being amazed by the landscape and massive hills on December 22nd, 2012 at about 2pm. Then my mom told me to get ready for my Uncle's wedding and I had to leave mid game. Great times honestly

13andMad

Spectator
Reaction score
I remember on MC Monday 3 months ago whenever Moonbase was in queue everyone left ----__---- not sure why its voting so high now?

Deeem0

Spectator
Reaction score
I would love to see Icarus Fallen back! I hope to see that in the next map vote.:D

(please add it, please...........please......................................pretty please....with a cherry on top?)

Gizm

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks like you can vote for more than 3 in this poll if I'm not mistaken, I didn't click vote when I selected all of them so idk but did anyone notice that?

TheElasticTuba

Reaction score
It looks like you can vote for more than 3 in this poll if I'm not mistaken, I didn't click vote when I selected all of them so idk but did anyone notice that?
You can select all the entries, however the “cast vote” button will simply return an error if you have more than 3 selected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci