• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

External Hard Drive (For Fraps) or Diamond Donor?

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
I play on the EU so it is pretty easy to get in games, but I was wondering whether to get an external hard drive or diamond donor.

Anyone want to help?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't know. How should we know what you should get? We don't know much about why you would want either.

Last edited:

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
If you want to keep doing high quality videos for youtube and such, the obvious choice is harddrive. But if you would like the extra votes and get in with famous people, choose donor.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Harddrive, diamond donor is useless, it's incredibly easy to join games. Unless you're one of those people who just votes the map they want...

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Recording to a drive other than the one you're running Windows and all of your other programs will increase your frames greatly. If you do get an external drive, switch to dxtory. Also, if you have a desktop and have the ability I recommend getting a 2nd internal drive. They're faster and putting new hard drives in your computer is always fun :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci