• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus Blue - Requiring PLAYER comments!

Do you like the map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome MC Gamers! This map here, Exodus Blue (Jungle/futuristic/modern themed map) will be focused upon mainly players and how they want the map; by this I mean the map will be focused on PVP. Now, they'll be plenty of little features around the map for you to enjoy like lighting effects for example (I know I said focused on PVP but I can't help build modern stuff..), but the rest is yet to come. :p Moving on, we'll have some water around for those water PVP lovers, some archery sections, tense parkour, circling areas, mazes, plenty of hidden traps with rewards, secrets/eastereggs including troll items, and anything else that you as a player want in the map. (Remember to provide comments for what you would like to see ^o^ )

This map is a solo build so cut me some slack.. I'll probs have friends in the server judging, and giving small ideas for what a player should look for in a map and so on. I honestly would like to give out the IP for you guys to judge, however I'm not allowed to do that by the rules :p Sorry guys!

But comment below! Tips would also be great ^-^ I'm using World Edit and Voxel Sniper for all the little jobbies round here, so some times with VS (Voxel Sniper) would be great Cx I would also like to mention Zorrodc ( http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/zorrodc.69063/ ) for some inspiration on building ^-^ Show him some respect and help get his revamped map loaded up for the 48 player servers!
All the 48 player servers seem to be seriously ignored way too often. Hence why the maps are always the same apart from a very few new maps.

If this map is liked enough I'll recreate a map but as a 48 player map ^-^ Hope you guys enjoy!

Process so far:
Note: Not all screenshots are updated, some are interior previews.

*Cough* Hints *Cough*

Don't underestimate the size of spawn, those entrances will provide good use. Trust me ;)
More screenshots are yet to come! So lookout ;)

To do:

- Touch up spawn a tinch more

- Work on the outside of spawn (0% progress)

- Do more player 'fairness' tests

- Await player reviews & comments ^-^

Thanks for reading guys! I'll upload more and more screenshots as I go along :p But I need to see support!

Last edited:

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck, looks good so far, but I would add more exits in spawn :eek:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
A tip is to try to make custom trees!:D Good luck with your map!:)

Ninjakid3033

Spectator
Reaction score
I really like the spawn so far, can't wait to see how the rest of the map turns out. Good luck!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are there only 4 ways into the middle of corn? If so that is a huge problem for the people on the corners.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll make a way out for them, don't worry :p
The way in is more of the problem rather than the way out. I would be more worried if there wasn't a way to get into corn rather than a way to get out even though they are the same entrances and exits.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
The way in is more of the problem rather than the way out. I would be more worried if there wasn't a way to get into corn rather than a way to get out even though they are the same entrances and exits.
Don't worry, I've just done a run test and there's nothing to that gives a disadvantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci