• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eshan Cowen Thread - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSkyXx

Survivor
Reaction score
MODS, PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE CLOSING THE THREAD! As you probably know, Eshan Cowen has written various points that everyone might've read. About that, I can say.. I'm with Eshan. I don't get why people are being douches to him, it's his way of living, it's his way of thinking, it's his way of being, basicly. I want you to understand certain facts that I don't get why people are doing this. You are Cyberbullying him. You, I mean, 30+ people hating on him. I know he might've been a little rude and shizz (trying not to get the thread closed), but for earth's sake, leave him alone. I'm trying to get this fixed in anyway possible, being Eshan's friend. I left his clan to join TheLegends, a clan in which, everyone hates him. He got really sad, that started the whole thing. Well, I fixed it, he's my friend now. You know what caused all of this in first place? He being sensible. I am sensible like him, but I never back down from a fight. With that said, I would like your oppinion on this topic, I would like Sr.Mods and Mods oppinion on this, due to their maturity level, and knowing what all happened. Thank you. -Sky

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you for writing this but it is not needed as this issue is being handled by the staff thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci