• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epic chance for all MCSG Players! Must Read. :3

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, Dear MCSG Players.

My name is Tarmo, some of you might know me as R3vokedGaming. I'm an uprising YouTuber (R3vokedGaming) with quite a lot of subscribers for my 6 months of action. I've been studying WEB Desgin, usual IT, Graphics (such as PhotoShop and 3D/4D) and Video Editing for about 5 years now. I've learned alot in that time and now I've got an epic proposal for everyone here, my fellow co-players.

Me and my crew are about to make a MineCraft short-film. The story is actually pretty interesting. It's about a boy, a Price who gets magical powers from eating a piece of carrot he found growing in a volcano. After that he gets kidnapped by the evil ruler of world, Sir. Deathron. He's an evil wizard who only desires power and doesn't care about anyone. He once was a simple farmer, a happy farmer. With a family who loved him alot. War began. His family was brutally murdered by an evil army of different creeps. He blamed the whole society for not saving his family, "somehow" obtained powers and went to the dark side. I can't really say more about the movie, since It's still being written and we are taking ideas from our Partners in YouTube. You can also give us ideas, It's gonna be comedy/drama all in one! SCI-FI effects for the best experience! There are gonna be many exciting moments, also video camera footage, flashbacks, some effects and much more. If you are willing to join the project, leave me Your Skype Name and a little bit of information about yourself in the comments. (Name, Age, Sex, any experience etc...) We are going to need about ~30+ actors in this movie! So be quick. :)

FAQ
Q: What will be used to film the movie? - A: a High performance PC + Fraps/Action!
Q: What will be used to edit the movie? - A: Sony Vegas Pro 12, Adobe Series (PS/AE/AE+)
Q: What will I need to do? - A: Simple acting. Will explain more if You're in.
Q: What do I get for it? - A: Your name in credits, a boost if you're a YouTuber etc... Just ask.
Have any more questions? Feel free to ask me under this topic.

PS! THE MOVIE SOUNDS WILL BE RECORDED IN A RECORDING STUDIO WITH GREAT VOICE ACTORS AND GREAT EQUIPMENT.

Lots of love,
Tarmo/R3vokedGaming.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
This seems legit xD

My skype is DoYouEvenMeow. Wouldn't mine doing this.

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it be legit. :) I will add every1's Skype as soon as I make my own corporate one. :)
I can't add you all on my personal 1, I just wouldn't find any1 anymore then. :) Keep sharing this topic, bro.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been doing acting for a few years now (I'm 14) and have performed in front of over a thousand people live.
This looks cool.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I have been doing acting for a few years now (I'm 14) and have performed in front of over a thousand people live.
This looks cool.
But this is minecraft lol...

Why wouldn't it be legit. :) I will add every1's Skype as soon as I make my own corporate one. :)
I can't add you all on my personal 1, I just wouldn't find any1 anymore then. :) Keep sharing this topic, bro.

Oh I just mean compared to all these people who have these big ideas that end up horrible and aren't professional at all, this is the complete opposite.

mylilfony14

Survivor
Reaction score
Skype name : alex.mcmahon5
Why would I like to so it? This looks really fun and I want to help you guys out :).
Experience: well you may have seen me in my little pony ;).
Sex: male

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
But this is minecraft lol...

Oh I just mean compared to all these people who have these big ideas that end up horrible and aren't professional at all, this is the complete opposite.

Thank you for this sweet comment, Ninga! :) I try my best.

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Im down for this! Skype: drew.streiff Experience: Youtubing for 1 year Sex: Male

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci