• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Drystone Fields

Sakis

Spectator
Reaction score

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
There are several good and bad things in this map. I'll start with the bad, as there is more bad things than good things.

The Bad:

1. Does not have nearly enough information to get accepted as a map. Some information includes radius of map, amount of chests in map, and a backstory is always good to have!

2. Files uploaded as 'attatched files.' It is always good to upload photos to an image site such as imgur or gyazo.

3. Map lacks in detail in many areas, and seems a little small. Try adding detail!

4. Thread does not have a poll asking users if they like/hate the map. Add one!

The Good:

1. I will give you credit for not making me download the photos.

2. In this http://imgur.com/qQCb6c0 photo, I like the detailing! Make more of the map like this.

3. I like the map name, it is better than a lot in my opinion.

Overall, the map looks like it was built in a default world setting. Try making your own terrain. The buildings look stale and plain, along with the cornucopia. The dragon head is a nice concept, but a little out of place. The map name has a good ring to it, I like it personally. Finally, all I can say is practice your building skills on superflat worlds! You will notice an improvement, trust me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci