• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does this mean he's hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When some players are still, they still show particle effects from their feet as if they're sprinting. Does this mean that player has sprint hacks?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I've been noticing different kinds of particle effects on players. the ones behind them and all around them.
I think the ones that are around the player are caused by lagg and the other one are hacks.
But I can be wrong.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
It's mean that they are sprinting it's caused because they tried to sprint but the plugins force them to stay on the block before the game start

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It may be suspicious, but it doesn't mean they are hacking as it may be lag.

If they are sneaking, blocking and/or using a bow whilst sprinting they are most likely using hacks.

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
It tends to be an indication that they're hacking unless they are in the lobby, on the starting pedestal or you are lagging. If it's in a normal situation, they are most likely speed hacking, but we prefer to have proof of them actually running faster than others or running nonstop depending on the sort of hack they're using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci