• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does the server accept admin applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsungbil

Spectator
Reaction score
Greetin's all who are reading, I would like to know if this server, wich I like extremely, and have been playing on for a few weeks, is looking for/is considering admin applications. If so, I would like to contact one of the admins. I have ideas, am creative, would help building as I'm good at ANY interiors, no all exteriors, I have admin experiance, as I'm a trusted and well liked admin on 2 servers, and an op on a further 2. I would love to progress in this survival games server, I love everything about it: The automated system of the games, the custom plugin (Well done there, really!), the changing maps (wich I've been waiting for on a server for MONTHS), ect... I am currently reading chapter 12 of the 3rd Hunger Games book, MockingJay. I would also hope that it has come through in this brief message that I am mature enough not to"f*ck around like a five-year-old" like some people call it.Well, if I get any response, I will contact one of the server admins for further information about my capabilities. Thank you for reading, Samsungbil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci