• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you want this map in HG?

JawzHD

Spectator
Reaction score
hey guys me and my friends built a hg map and would like to know if you would like it to be in the games

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would not like this map to be in 'HG'. Maybe 'MCSG', but not 'HG'.

And the mature answer in my opinion: no.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I kinda like it, but many players hate void deaths. You should also remove the flat land around it more as it can be enderpearled on, and generally distracts from the map.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a couple things to say.
1. You'll want to post th map here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/map-downloads/
2. The map looks a lot better then I expected. From what I can see you guys did a pretty nice job, but you really should remove the land like Shaun said, it takes away from the look of the map and peopl could ender pearl to it.
Overall the map leant look bad, who knows, with some improvements it might get accepted one day.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool looking map, only suggestions I can think of are the ones already mentioned above.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Moved to proper section. One thing I'd say, PLEASE make it so that the floating flatlands are not visible. That was driving me crazy while watching the video. Other than that, it looks a lot nicer than the old SkyLands :p

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
maybe, but make it bigger and not as easy to fall of.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I like a few of the buildings,but the islands are looking terrible terraforming wise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci