• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you like what I made???

G8trgrl2000

Survivor
Reaction score
OK, before the creative server reset I made this with about 10 of my friends. Took about a week. It's now gone due to greifers lagging the world. Reply if you respect and reply if you don't respect. Reply if you want. xD I call it "Budder City".
Hope you like it!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This should really be in the creative area but whatever :p
What is it supposed to be?

G8trgrl2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Every last bit was made from budder. It was greifed 6-8 times. The last time it was greifed I had an addition on the top as VIP only to my closest friends. Someone had taken water and made holes and flooded the place. Not a single place wasn't covered in water. Any respect? It was heartbreaking. I didn't even get to get rid pf the last greif. One of my closest friends had greifed me because only my closest friends were added to my plot. Respect? I don't want any pity though. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hey G8tr. This is Cat. I loved Budder City so much. I hate to think that it got griefied again. I loved helping you on it so much because I thought it was the best build I've ever seen. <3

Reaction score
Hey G8tr. This is Cat. I loved Budder City so much. I hate to think that it got griefied again. I loved helping you on it so much because I thought it was the best build I've ever seen. <3

Reaction score

G8trgrl2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks Cat. <3 I think everyone loved budder city. It will surely be missed.

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci