• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do maps have to be on a SuperFlat world?

sedgemonster

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey it's Sedge,

I'm looking to build a map and hopefully submit it. My only question is when i build the map, does it have to be on a superflat world? I started a map recently but didn't get too far into it because this question came up. If the map doesn't have to be superflat, i didn't want to waste my time trying to find a seed for it so that's why I'm asking.

If the map does have to be on superflat, does anyone have a link to a superflat water map? It has to be kinda deep and i want to be able to dig unlike the standard superflat map which is like 4 blocks or so.

Thanks!
~Sedge

sedgemonster

Tribute
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of the maps are on superflat, just wondering if it makes it easier if the map is actually accepted and when the staff is transfering over or whatever they do with it

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, map builders, build in superflat because they use terraformer. I don't know a lot of it and it is a little confusing but with terraformer most of the maps in MCSG are made of, all the mountains and that is made from terraformer. I think it's way more difficult to do it alone than with a team, here in the forums try to make a building team or something. Hope this helped you ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci