• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do I deserve to be unbanned?

Should I be unbanned?

• Yes! I forgive you for what you have done! You deserve a second chance!

• No! You shouldn't have threatend and insulted others!

• Neither particularly. You must do something big for this server or something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoodBearMan23

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello. About one year ago, i was banned for swearing and seriously threating others, which i was permentaly banned for. I am very guilty and deserved to be banned. It has been about an entire 12 months though, and i have seen people who have been permentaly banned make a turn around. So I made a ban dispute, and admitted my mistake, saying how what I did was wrong, but i don't swear or threaten others anymore, and if possible to be unbanned. Unfortunently it was rejected, and I'm not trying to humilate anyone or insult anyone. I respect it being rejected. But without posting several ban appeals, I will wait about a month before trying again. So I'm asking, do you think I deserve a second chance on the best Survival Games minectaft server? Do you think that after a year i have truly learned my lesson and deserve to be forgiven? Please vote in the poll. Also reply saying when I should make another ban appeal, and what I could say to help show the staff how I am sorry and won't ever do anything like it again.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Nah, swearing requires multiple offences to be a perm ban, you've had your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci