• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Districts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
I know this has been suggested before but permanent districts would be fun. Every player is randomly given a district unless you are a donor where you can choose you district. At the end of the month the team with e most victories that month gets points or something. Just an idea.

Wjz_the_potatoe

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this is a really cool idea! Would be glad to see something like this happen. :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Then it should be made that donors can't choose too.
And that it would be randomized every month.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But you could have more than two people be in the same district

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The problem is what happens if there are more than 2 people on a server from the same district? I like the idea of district with most points at the end wins though so if this can be done in a way without permanent districts, I'd love to try it out :)

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Who ever said the districts are randomized? Maybe you could take a test on your skills in Minecraft to see what district you should be in. (I know this will never happen and it is probably a Good idea xD)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Who ever said the districts are randomized? Maybe you could take a test on your skills in Minecraft to see what district you should be in. (I know this will never happen and it is probably a Good idea xD)
I think that would be kind of unfair. I guess it would warn you about who is better and who is worse, but it would be unfair if you end up doing badly at the test and get placed in a low district when you just got unlucky, and really you should be in a better district.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that would be kind of unfair. I guess it would warn you about who is better and who is worse, but it would be unfair if you end up doing badly at the test and get placed in a low district when you just got unlucky, and really you should be in a better district.
I guess you would just be an underdog then. :p

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Plus the test would be farming or fishing or even redstone to determine, not just pvp. :D
Once again it is just an idea for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci