• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discussing the possibility of making a remake of SG4

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
So,

Hello my name is Dan/Luna/Tiger and I recently made a remake of Breeze Island (Candeeze Island) and i was just wondering whether there is a possibility for a remake of HS4, I'm not entirely sure of the owner or the theme entirely (I haz a few ideas). If you guys could hit me back with a few suggestions and ideas that would be fantastic.

Dan,

Raawr <3

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why do you even want to remake it? I've seen your other map, and it looks good, so why don't you just make a map from scratch?

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you even want to remake it? I've seen your other map, and it looks good, so why don't you just make a map from scratch?
I Feel like remakes are my strengh and creativity so before i start serious map making I want to remake a few of my faves.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci