• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Deathmatch Suggestions

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
What would be the effect if it was just 4 people and we keep the current system overall?

Cold

Platinum
Reaction score
How do you play this game for 7 years and make a suggestion like this?

All of the "problems" you talked about in your post have the same solution: get good.

A two person deathmatch isn't a deathmatch, it's a duel, and if you want to play duels you can go to a million other Minecraft servers for it.

A four person deathmatch would be fine, but not if it's split into 1v1s, because again, that isn't a deathmatch.

If you are allowed to team with any amount of people during the actual game, why would you think there shouldn't be teams in deathmatch? The option is available to everyone who plays, either play better and kill the teams yourself, or find a friend to play with as a team. Or just lose and don't complain.

Lively_

Spectator
Reaction score
I can see how you’d come up with this idea, and I respect your views, but it wouldn’t be logical to change the death match system to cater to those who don’t team.

Until more users play Solo, I think you’re limited to accepting your death, or finding a friend to play with.

Thank you for sharing this though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci