• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dat Random MCSG Story #1

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
So. This is the first MCSG story.

So, this is a time on Destiny's Shiver.

I was teaming with Zietra and the rest of the Meow team.

I was apart from the team after corn, but got a chest and they jumped down next to me after I closed the chest and gave me a heart attack.
God.
We ran on a holey bridge and one of the teammates got trapped in a hole. We left him/her. The Meow Team went to the farm and started stomping on the wheat. Refill came and me and a girl went to refill. I had near full iron w/ chain pants and a stone sword.
Zietra kept stomping the wheat.
We got refill and headed back. I heard some hitting, and saw a guy with an enchanted iron sword fighting my teammate. I quickly killed the guy from behind and took his sword. It was Sharpness 1 Iron.
We kept stomping wheat. I went to second refill alone an met up with our trapped teammate and his friend. We got refill 2 and I left them. Time ran out right as we finished the wheat farm. We had 498 pieces of bread at the end.
We made the bread, hailed it, then FFAed.
I killed all but one person.
I Won.

LE END.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember I played with you and Araxed or something... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members