• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Darkest Clan - OCE

ok

ok
Reaction score
If you're going to spout all this crap out of your gob atleast show us what you look like you insecure potato head
Wiffy! Look what I'm having for dinner...

Want a slice? You can only have one slice though... the rest is for my wife and children.

I

Platinum
Reaction score
Please do not LIE about your current BMI which is in fact over 40.0.

I recommend you attend the gym some time soon.
I'll have you know that value is outdated considering how fruitful Michael's recent diet, training and supplements have been.
Are you getting a bit sad there Wiffy? Go chug a couple litres of barbecue sauce, I know that usually makes you feel better :)
Come on - you can do better than this. You could have actually referenced a food that was pertinent to Michael's past eating habits, for instance his love for Big M.
Wiffy! Look what I'm having for dinner...

Want a slice? You can only have one slice though... the rest is for my wife and children.
I'm unsure why you feel the need to use a red herring when Michael made a simple request. Is it perhaps because you're intimidated by his godly genetics? His greasy hair and copious amounts of lard are temporary. His 6'2 height, 24.5 inch bideltoid width and warrior-like skull structure are eternal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci