• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Creative spawn ideas !

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm making a spawn for mcsg creative server as ideas and we never know could actually be it when its done :p Here are some pictures and will post more as i go along and even post pictures of your ideas :) Thanks

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sort of thought the lobby for the creative and survival servers would be like a modified version of the survival games lobby.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
I sort of thought the lobby for the creative and survival servers would be like a modified version of the survival games lobby.
But its the creative server not hunger games :D and it needs to be creative ;)

Favorlock

Survivor
Reaction score
But its the creative server not hunger games :D and it needs to be creative ;)
Exactly! The two servers are not "The Survival Games", they are survival and creative and will each be unique in their own way.

Your spawn is looking good by the way.

Max Spring

Spectator
Reaction score
would it be possible to have a mcsg wide lobby where you can join any of the servers just from one server? like stand on a pressure plate and your at eu4 or somthing like that ive seen it done on another server

Andrewk93

Tribute
Reaction score
would it be possible to have a mcsg wide lobby where you can join any of the servers just from one server? like stand on a pressure plate and your at eu4 or somthing like that ive seen it done on another server
You're thinking of joining a different world, not a different server. A single IP has the ability to run multiple worlds. In vanilla, this consists of the overworld, nether, and the end; more can be added though. The server that I mod on runs 7 worlds, for example. But, that means, all the player load is focused on one single server. not spread out how it currently is. besides... to make this possible, you'd need like a 3000 slot server just for US. Which is INSANE. A ton of lag issues will pop up, and it'd be a mess. The framework to forward the player to a different IP address, to my knowledge, simply doesn't exist yet. Though, I do know about a group of modders that are trying to make this possible, for their mod. so, maybe somewhere on the horizon. But.... I went way off topic.

I agree, I think the spawn should be unique for the survival and creative servers, not just a copy of the lobby.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Exactly! The two servers are not "The Survival Games", they are survival and creative and will each be unique in their own way.

Your spawn is looking good by the way.
Thanks :) Going to be a train station once it is done so its like you have arrived to the server . and also doing towns around it . And its also to be for my building app as i am applying for the build team so i can be involved with the server !

That skin looks fairly familiar... Am I just looking in a mirror? ;D
naa im cooler :3

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
You're thinking of joining a different world, not a different server. A single IP has the ability to run multiple worlds. In vanilla, this consists of the overworld, nether, and the end; more can be added though. The server that I mod on runs 7 worlds, for example. But, that means, all the player load is focused on one single server. not spread out how it currently is. besides... to make this possible, you'd need like a 3000 slot server just for US. Which is INSANE. A ton of lag issues will pop up, and it'd be a mess. The framework to forward the player to a different IP address, to my knowledge, simply doesn't exist yet. Though, I do know about a group of modders that are trying to make this possible, for their mod. so, maybe somewhere on the horizon. But.... I went way off topic.

I agree, I think the spawn should be unique for the survival and creative servers, not just a copy of the lobby.
what he is thinking about is something called slave servers which is impossible for us to accomplish since all of the slave servers have to be connected to one main server and all of the servers have to be at the same place. since we have servers in US, EU and AU we can't have it that way. its also very expencive and we can't afford it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci