• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cornicupia idea

Demondue098

Tribute
Reaction score
To all the map makers out there that want to make a unique and cool corncupia....I might just have the answer =)
I dont have a full map in my head buti know a great cornucopia. Make the chests and crafting table on top of a sand or sandstone pyramid and make the players spawn at the bottom. So basically its a race to the top. And if you want you can also make some traps on the pyramid itself for instance pistons knock you off or , you fall down in a hole or any type of trap to make it challenging. I personally dont like how easy and simple it is to just run to corn and get stuff , it'd be way more fun if there were obstacles in the way.

Hope i helped any of you =)

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds cool, but if you place traps on it, then it would have to be 24 of the same trap on the same location, or else Player 1 would have 0 traps in his path, when Player 2 would have 5+ in his path, see what I mean?

Solution - No traps, or place traps on the floor before you get up the pyramid. Orrrrr....... :D You can just place evenly distributed traps. :)

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
to make it more like the real hunger games where they could just run around, pick up something and run away. the map could just spawn with tier 1 stuff on the ground like arrows, leather, string, flint, feathers, sticks, and raw food. and then closer to the corn there are swords on the ground. then at chests area there are just simple stuff like 2 pieces of armor in a chest and a chest full of swords and a chest with cooked food etc.

so if a team captures the corn, it could be more real and they could have stuff like the career pack did.

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty good idea, although you should put food in the chests, since they will be hungry from running all up and down the pyramid. Also, there is a great pyramid map that is almost done, which can give you some ideas.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci