• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Computer

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
So currently i been trying to play these servers but my computer can't handle it and only giving me around 10 fps. So i was wondering if anyone had a computer that they can reccomend me and is around $700-$1000 dollars.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Get it custom made, don't buy the brand name. An example is Alienware, stay away from that as you can usually get the same type of computer custom built for half the price. With around $900 you should be able to find a computer capable of running Minecraft, with shaders, high resolution texture packs and max settings on far with around 150 fps to spare.

I don't know any specific parts you should get, but try to aim to get atleast 8gb of ram, and a good processor and video card.

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
Get it custom made, don't buy the brand name. An example is Alienware, stay away from that as you can usually get the same type of computer custom built for half the price. With around $900 you should be able to find a computer capable of running Minecraft, with shaders, high resolution texture packs and max settings on far with around 150 fps to spare.

I don't know any specific parts you should get, but try to aim to get atleast 8gb of ram, and a good processor and video card.
Why thank you Shaun.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
I bought an Alienware computer for $700. It's amazing :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci