• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Computer Help

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to know what computer you use and a computer that you would suggest to me. Brand names will help too. Here are some requirements for what I plan on buying:

-Budget (I know these budget doesn't seem logical for a gaming computer, but I just don't like what I have now so my budget is $250-400, 500 if I get lucky.)

-Location( I don't want to buy online because money transferring through the internet kind of scares me. So maybe suggest computers from Best Buy or something idc)

-Lag(I don't do that bad with Optifine, but the thing is I want to record, furthermore making a channel. I just want something that has 60 fps without Optifine and then Optifine boosts to 80-90 and my recording software brings it down to 70-80 fps. If you want to know what I am currently using to record which I lag too hard on is ezvid ;) )

So ya, if you guys could help me out I will be thankful for your input to my predicaments, and hopefully I encouraged some of you to record your games with the recording software I suggested. P.S. ezvid is free :p
P.P.S. if advertising recording software isn't allowed I'm sorry Chad :(

EDITED: I plan on getting this one---- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus---...lack/9424061.p?id=1219016114601&skuId=9424061
EDITED ONCE AGAIN: I want a pre-made computer, I don't like the building process because it's so perplexed in my opinion. I'm just lethargic so I want a computer that I can just buy in like 5 mins from the cashier lol :p

Last edited:

chrisoca24

Experienced
Reaction score
hp, Alienware, Acer
I did a lot of research last night and I saw the following things:
Alienware-has cooling problems (idk if that's true but ill go to a local bestbuy sometime b4 Christmas ;)
hp and acer-idk y but people don't like these brands, plus I used to have an acer and an hp but never played minecraft so idk
But thanks for the info APPRECIATED

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
I did a lot of research last night and I saw the following things:
Alienware-has cooling problems (idk if that's true but ill go to a local bestbuy sometime b4 Christmas ;)
hp and acer-idk y but people don't like these brands, plus I used to have an acer and an hp but never played minecraft so idk
But thanks for the info APPRECIATED
Basically if you have a bad computer and you have atleast a dual core you can upgrade your graphics card and that will boost your frames per second performance on every game.

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
Lenovo is pretty good. I use one and I get around 300 fps on singleplayer and around 200 or 150 on mcsg.

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Alienware? I'm pretty sure they're overrated and overpriced, can you get one for under $500?

I'd recommend building your own but if not Asus are pretty good.
A good custom PC will chew up all your money. I know people they spent atleast $300 on just a graphics card and if he has only $500 than a custom PC is not the way to go. I would recommend just going to your local technology shop and check them out there and do some research!

Reaction score
Ok I am not the fanboy of razer EITHER alienware , so I am not gonna HIGHLY recommend them for you , but yeah they are preety good. If you want a monitor , you should get a Samsung one 1920X1080 , preety good ones , hardly ever break , and they dont take so much time to setup , for keyboard I suggest you a Razer BlackWidow Stealth if you are a big gamer that doesnt want to get interrupted , generally Razer if you are a gamer , mouse , again Razer (I prefer Razer Orochi , preety nice) , don't have any other for you (Graphics cards etc etc) sorry mate , I have some old ones , but good ones :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci