• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COMPETITION: Design a status signature and win DONOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clankstar

You might have noticed that a little while ago I started a third-party status signature, useable on our forums/other forums. I got hired by Chad since then, but now we need a new design!

So you might been wondering: why would I make you guys a new design for free? Well, we are actually rewarding the best designer with a free donor status for one month, DIAMOND level as a thank you!

This are the requirements/terms:
  • Size like this , this, this. (you have loads of freedom on this, just don't make it TOO big)
  • List of useable variables.
  • Be sure to include our server name in one way or another.
  • We get ALL the copyright on your design starting the moment you post it.
  • All submissions must be entered before Friday June 1st, 2012.
You can enter your submission in this topic. You may edit your submission at any time before June 1st. The MCSG team decides the winner and will contact the winner.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait, so it can just be the design, we don't have to program it or nothin'?

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds rewarding, but there would be plenty of submissions that would be better than mine xD

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm so in. So we basically just have to make a stats card banner, right?

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
what do you mean by make it....... like draw out a figure of what it would look like or what do you mean

ezekielelin

Tribute
Reaction score
what do you mean by make it....... like draw out a figure of what it would look like or what do you mean
Yeah, make a nice design for it, they already have the code, all you have to do is make an image to show it

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's my go. I don't much care for winning anything but I'm sick and have nothing better to do. It's not very good though, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci