• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Clans & Teams FAQ

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Clans & Teams FAQ

Hello MCGamer Clans,

Today I would like to inform you / notify you some of the common questions people have regarding clans & teams. We really hope you find your answer within this document. If you have any questions regarding this document please feel free to inbox me here on the forums and I will be glad to get back to you as soon as I can.

Okay, so the rundown of this thread will be a bold question and then there will be a answer at the bottom. If you don't see your question here or you would like to have a question added please inbox me.

FAQ

What is a clan?
A clan within this community is a group of people that battle against another clan to gain victory. They work together and fight hard to achieve greatness.

What do I join a clan?
You will need to enter a specific clan's thread and apply with there application format. Then it is up to them to decide whether to accept or decline you within there clan.

I see flame on a clan thread, what do I do?
You would inbox / report the thread to a moderator. From there they can deal with the thread appropriately.

I want to make a clan, what do I do?
All you need to do is go to a region clan section within the forums. Click "create post" and from there title your document, show your requirements, application, roster, ext.

I have a problem with a clan battle, what do I do?
Well first of all make sure it is a sufficient issue. From there you would go and find a clan staff member (preferably teamspeak) and tell them about the situation. From there the clan staff member can deal with the issue appropriately. Click here to get a link to the current clan staff.

I have a bad reputation within the clan community, what will happen?
If you do have a bad reputation within the clan community please be aware that you may be declined from many clans due to the fact of your reputation. Only you can redeem yourself, we cannot.

What does it mean if a clan is blacklisted?
If a clan is blacklisted that means the clan itself has been blocked from any activity with other clans battle wise. The only way for a clan to be un-blacklisted is for a member of administration to put them on un-blacklist trial.

What is a DQ?
DQ stands for disqualification. In a match a clan may break the rules and the other clan says it will be a DQ. If you have a question if a match should be a DQ contact a member of clan staff.

What does it mean when a clan postpones?
When a clan postpones that means the clan is unable to battle that day. You must have a legitimate reason to postpone a match, otherwise action will be taken by clan staff.

Can my clan be from any region?
Yes your clan can come from any region. If people can apply that is up to you.

Are there rules?
Yes, there are rules. Click here to get to the rules, and if we find you have broken them your clan may be blacklisted.

How can I disband a clan?
You can disband a clan by contacting a member of staff. We can lock and move it for you to the correct section. If you wish to have the thread open again please contact a member of staff and we can open it for you again.

What if somebody drops connection during the match?
That is not up to the other clan so the match would continue as usual. If we find that is was a DDOS attack then the match may be redone.

Can a clan member play in a game even if they have not been on the roster for 24 hours?
No. You will need to wait the full duration of 24 hours before the clan plays. If we find that the match is done with clan members in the clan for under 24 hours we will make you redo / disqualify you from the match.

How can we report a clan?
You can report a clan by inboxing or talking to a clan staff members via. forums or teamspeak.

Can a moderator apply for a clan?
Yes! They can apply for a clan but keep in mind that there is a rule. You will need a Sr. Mod to watch your clan battle against any clan.

Does a clan have to have a region?
Nope. But if you would like your clan to have a region then feel free to do so.

Do you still have any questions? Do you see a question that should be added? Feel free to inbox me here on the forums and I will make sure to get to you as soon as I can.

Thank you for reading and have a great day clan members.

Last edited:

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
The FAQ is to be updated soon! Keep your eyes peeled for updates!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci