• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ciphoux is the Name, and Gaming is my Game?

Should I make a Survival Games Anthem?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No One Cares! :(

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciphoux

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Not many people know I exist, much less a Moderator. So, reviewing those of other Staff Members, I decided I would share some information about myself!

Some "General Information:"

• My Name is: Cole
  • My Age is: 13; Yes, I'm the youngest Staff Member at this moment.
  • My Height is: Err... Give me a second... *Measures Height* I am about 5' 7" tall.
  • My Current Eye Colour is: Brown, sometimes a dark amber when I'm upset or mad.
  • My Current Hair Colour is: A dark Brown. Although my hair used to be bleach blonde, as I have grown up, my hair became darker and darker. I predict eventually my hair will be black such as my fathers.
Some of my "Hobbies or Interests:"
  • I love technology. Especially rather modern. This would include Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, Computers, err... ect.
  • As far as School goes, my favorite subject would be either Math or Science.
  • I love to draw. Now, I never said I was good at it. ;)
  • I love to swim.. Works out, considering I live at the beach!
  • Hm.. I love to game as well.
"Random Stuff" about Me:
  • I am currently the youngest Staff Member of MCSG. (As of June 4th, 2013!)
  • I was born and raised in Florida. Although, I would love to move up North where it snows.
  • I have some animals... Such as 3 Dogs, 2 Cats, and like 5 fish. One of my dogs has cancer, which is pretty hurtful to me. Another one would be named Betty. She is my favorite DOG.. Both Betty and Tootie (Who has cancer), are jack russells. My last dog is another favorite of mine, a Chocolate Lab! Her name is Hannah.. The fish don't really have names... :/ Although, for my cats... ;) My favorite animal and favorite cat, would be named CMore. Haha, he looks like my skin, which inspired me to make myself a Cat. My other cat, not my favorite, is named Bonnie. Shes an odd one... Stealing your car keys.. And everything she can find... (Hide the Cookies!)
  • Some of my favorite games would include the complete Call of Duty series, Minecraft, DayZ, and even the Grand Theft Auto series!
  • People underestimate me. Although I'm bad at pvp, I am able to do better than some first page leaderboard people!
  • I used to hang around SkyDoesMinecraft, AviatorGaming, BurtGasm, Mr_Oceanic, and many other rather famous Youtubers before they became "famous."
  • Although I consider everyone online as a friend, some of my rather close friends would include: InfinitySx3, WhatsHisFace17, Str33tL34gu3Sk8, Creepy_Crawler, and many many more! (Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I couldn't make it too long!)

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
Poor doggy, I hope he/she feels better. My dog had actually died of cancer, and it's very sad.

But, cats + fish? Have the cats ever tried to get the fish? :p

Ciphoux

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, many times.. I can't even start to explain how many times I must pull my cats out of the aquarium... ;P

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you said hide your cookies I immediately thought of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member