• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chensue Mountain

Would you like to see Chensue Mountain on MCSG?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipster

Spectator
Reaction score
The first official Survival Games by Team Calabrus. The mountain is known as Chensue Mountain meaning Warrior Mountain in Chinese.

Main Builders:
→ IamFlipster
→ MangoMan64
→ FalseGravity

Size:
→ Block Radius 200
→ 206 Chests
→A lot of secrets and traps

Back story:
Long ago, Chensue Mountain was a village that only knew peace... There were no fighting, no crime and they would keep the peace... This was all until an evil ruler named Lord Keyoshi took the land through a clean sweep of the mountain... He wanted to maintain all the structures.. 1 year later, the survivors of The Battle Of Chensue gathered an army to fight Lord Keyoshi's forces however they lost... Keyoshi decided the land was no longer valuable as most of the structures were burnt to a crisp. Now the 24 Tributes must fight for their own survival in Chensue Mountain!

Video:

Screenshots:

Thanks for viewing the thread.
Hope Chensue Mountain gets added and leave any comments down below. :)

Colbyscribner_gaming

Experienced
Reaction score
I honestly don't think this map should be added

1. Nobody wants a map filled with traps

2.it looks quite like treacherous heights

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it looks great, and it really shows that you have nice terraforming and build talent! Great job!!

Only thing is - I hate snowy maps. I'm really sorry, but aside from Alaskan Village (which hardly even has large snowy areas), there has been no snow-themed map that I have enjoyed.

:c
It's my opinion, there are probs lots of other guys who love snowy maps and will like it!! :D Gl!

Same is exact
Similar is alike..
._. wow.

Colbyscribner_gaming

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it looks great, and it really shows that you have nice terraforming and build talent! Great job!!

Only thing is - I hate snowy maps. I'm really sorry, but aside from Alaskan Village (which hardly even has large snowy areas), there has been no snow-themed map that I have enjoyed.

:c
It's my opinion, there are probs lots of other guys who love snowy maps and will like it!! :D Gl!

._. wow.
It's too hard to FnS on snow maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci