• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chance and Change.

ShadowphoenixMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I usually love to type my style of forums, but I recently just got the chance to do something and left it in the dust. If you don't want to read about nothing funny, you can just leave. I won't be mad.

I recently had the chance to get into a highschool that I had been wanting to get in for around 3-4 years. All I had to do was write an application and I would be in the highschool. I put it off for around 1-2 weeks. I just today got a text from my mom that all the places where taken. My point with this is, you shouldn't be lazy with anything. This highschool could have got me into a various amount of colleges. Instead, I was lazy and decided I could wait last minute. If you become lazy for something you wanted, I guarantee you will take it for granite. No matter what you are doing, don't be afraid for what you want. If you like someone, go for it. It won't make a difference if you don't know them.

Another topic I want to cover is Change.
No matter how 'imperfect' you think you are, you're amazing. Even if you're getting made fun of for "Small Lips", "Big nose", "being incredibly white", or even "being ugly". You're you, and most likely, you're not going to see them in highschool/college. So why does it matter? It might seem unfair that the 'prettiest' girl or the 'hottest' guy in school is perfect, when in reality, you're just like them. You're a human. Get out there and enjoy the remarks about you, and in-fact, joke around with them that you're 'imperfect'. Every person is the same. (except for Bill Cosby) So why does it matter?

(Those remarks where real life examples with myself.)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hope this thread helps some people that are struggling with some issues like these :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci