• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire Map

Ninjawolfpup

Spectator
Reaction score
The people who read the book will know what im talking about.

The basic idea is that the Arena was a Clock of Terrors at eah new hour a nightmare would stirke.

Ive thought maybe we could divide the arena in a clock maybe make it different biomes and possibly put different mobs in each section.

This is a picture i found on google that shows the Arena maybe a map maker could design this :3
http://www.myhungergames.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Catching-Fire-Arena.jpg

I think its a good idea but idk wanted to know what you guys think

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the makers have done a spectacular job as it is. Natural disasters and mobs shouldn't be a big concern, only tributes should be, so I believe making it more complicated would just worsen the experience.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
The problem with this map would be that it would be hard to survive so there would not be so many PvP fights just PvE

Lazyboy2791

Spectator
Reaction score
Just Make the areas Have certain styles of traps with chests or dispensers if you want a good item in it for the puzzles
it has the perfect layout

Maddog64

Survivor
Reaction score
Well,unless you can add demon monkeys this is a fail.JKJKJK-I think it would be fun to have a map like this,just make sure there would be a lot of traps because pvp wouldn't happen too often

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
I could make it. It'll take time of course. I attempted once and then the power went out and i lost it. But I'll report back if I can make it happen.

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
I think a map where you have to survive against the environment would be cool. It would help games go a lot quicker, too.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci